I know I know it’s been almost over 2 wks ago since I posted…SO not like me!! But after getting back from Seattle I just could not get my groove on. It was a very emotional trip and pictures are still coming in so I’m not quite ready to post on the wedding yet! Hopefully after school starts back up I will be on a roll again. We are still doing fun things before school starts on Aug 17 but have not been taking alot of pics!! Hannah finally got her ears pierced after months of wanting it done. I set up the appt between her last softball game and first soccer game….hopefully she can keep them in for 6 wks with no problem. I took her into the Drs. office where I work and she was thrilled to get them done and wanted to take several of her friends to watch…it was cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment