Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Blessings!

 

This is the night when Jesus Christ

broke the chains of death

and rose triumphant from the grave.

What good would life have been to us,

had Christ not come as our Redeemer?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Easter Sunday was so beautiful this year.  The weather was perfect and everything is so close to blooming just like the re-birth of Jesus!!.  I cannot wait to start taking pictures of our trees and flowers again.  We have a few new surprises we are waiting on in our yard.   

100_8870    

100_8869

 

april 2011

april 2014

Missed Grandpa Ed so much on Easter!!!  He would of been right outside with us enjoying the warm air and green grass. I can see him smiling and laughing at the boys as they hopped around all over the yard.  Now I see him in Heaven rejoicing!!

april 2019

This guy lights up my life and makes our family so happy!!!

Copy of 100_8860

 

Copy of 100_8861

1 comment:

Andrea said...

beautiful family beautiful pictures.