skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What a Lovely 90th Birthday Celebration we had for Great Grandma Betty last night!!! I Love this Woman like she was my own Grandmother!! I LOVE her Loving Sweet Ways and her Cute Witty Personality!!! I'm inspired by her generosity, kindness, Faith, and love of her family. I LOVE the fact that I have known her 18 years and she's been such a part of our life....always there for special occasions and has such a LOVE for my children!!! She's so fun to talk to and can tell you the stories!!! The wonderful thing is that all her stories are different so you really learn something new every time you talk to her!! What a Special Lady she is to so many!!!!

We ate at Grandmother's Hotel (as the kids refer to it). It's actually a restaurant in a hotel that she has liked for years!! It was only natural than to celebrate her 90th Birthday here!! Good food, Good Conversation and an Amazing Berry Cake compliments of Aunt Deborah!!

Logan couldn't stop giving Great Grandma Kisses so Brandon decided to join in and give some extra hugs....sweet Boys!!
We LOVE you so much Grandmother......I hope you know how much you truly mean to us!!!!!
1 comment:
WOW 90 years that is amazing.
Post a Comment