Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Viva Las Vegas Baby!!!

What to say about Vegas....Well my wild side does show up once in awhile.....I blame it on being a teen-ager in the 80's!!!  Enjoyed our trip to Vegas more than words can say.  Here are just a few pics to share....now as you are looking at these remember........What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!!!!  That is why you are only seeing a handful of pics.  And if you saw some on my FB, well you saw a few more there but not even half of what I actually took...LOL!!!  And yes I would go back to Vegas in a HEARTBEAT....TOMORROW if I could!!!!!            Las Vegas 022Not much of a Gambler...but can't go wrong with quarter slots...especially when you are getting free drinks along the way!!       Las Vegas 024Loved spending the weekend with my Sweetheart.....had an incredible amazing fabulous time....definitely a trip to remember!!!  I am such a lucky girl to have a husband that treats me like a Princess Queen!!! Las Vegas 058 After an incredible outdoor lunch with Awesome friends, this is where our VIP treatment began!!  

Las Vegas 110Just a few hours later we were back at Treasure Island taking a pic with The cast of the Pirate Show.....VIP style!!

 Las Vegas 089I loved this Elvis....he was so funny and even sang to us.  I am a little Cheesy when it comes to celebrities...I soak it all in!!  It's funny when you think of Vegas, you think of Elvis so it was only fitting we had a picture with him!!!

Las Vegas 269

Ok so it wasn't Disneyworld but I still managed to get a picture with this Buzz for my boys!!!  Yes tip included...these are hard working people under these costumes that count on tourism to feed their children!!

Las Vegas 288

I really had to chase this Woody down....saw him on the strip from the bus the day before and couldn't find him till the next evening....he got an even better tip!!!Las Vegas 190

Hoover Dam was incredible....we ended up being here  all afternoon.  Lake Mead was so Beautiful and the Mountains were Intense!!  Feeling the Sun kiss your skin was heavenly...I think I could just lay in the Sun all day and be a very happy traveler!!  I thought it was neat that we were both in Nevada and Arizona while touring Hoover Dam!!  It was all so interesting to read about and actual see with your own eyes....INCREDIBLE , STUNNING AND AMAZING!!   So wish the kids were with us to see this!!      Las Vegas 138

This cast was Crazy Brilliant.....Michael J is one of the best in the Country!!!  I have a new LOVE for Michael and a new infatuation for Elvis!!!!  WOW factor!!  And yes I will try to keep my mouth closed!!!

Las Vegas 135Not enough hours in the day or night ...after show number 2 we ended up in the VIP line at Ceasers Palace for Pure....one of the best night clubs in Vegas.  Thanks again Mikey!!Las Vegas 131

Loved my tights....felt so Vegasy!!  The question is where am I ever going to wear those again?

Las Vegas 162  Danced the night away for about 3 hours....Yep WE STILL GOT IT!!!!

     Las Vegas 297 Tournament of Kings Dinner Show at Excalibur.....starring our very own Mike Edwards as the Evil Mordred!!!  This is a WOW show....very impressive with Medieval Jousting, Dancing Maidens, and did I mention how incredible the tomato soup was!!!  Once again you are our Hero Mikey even if you are a bit Wicked....MUUUUaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! Las Vegas 309

Even made it to Hard Rock Hotel....felt like a Rock Star walking into that place....Now that's MY KIND of Hotel !!!

180162_183566795017394_100000922231791_432100_7932647_n

LOVE LOVE these pics of Tammy and I by The Beatles Love Show....I thought they turned out so cute....and then look...

180162_183566798350727_100000922231791_432101_171765_n

the colors change so we struck another pose....FUN!!  So glad we were able to spend the whole long weekend with our awesome friends Tammy and Tommy....they made our trip!!  And Mike and Stacey...well I can't even imagine what we would have been doing if they had not set us up VIP style...they were so incredibly Gracious and Giving and such a BLAST....we owe so much thanks to them.....Viva Las Vegas~~BABY!!!!!

No comments: