Monday, June 20, 2011

Sevie Awards

 may 2011 080

My BEAUTIFUL seventh grader finished the year with Flying Colors!!  Middle School has been a wonderful experience and she just glowed this night as she was presented with her Certificate Of Excellence Awards!!

may 2011 086

It's always so overwhelming to see the growth and development of your child.  Just seeing her here and how far she has come since a little girl just makes me melt!!      may 2011 090

Hannah is the sweetest and kindest girl that I know.  She has a heart of Gold and would do anything for anyone.  Everyone LOVES her and she is such a good friend to all.  She is the kind of friend that I sure would want!!  You can count on her for anything!  LOVE her to pieces!!

may 2011 123

She was pretty proud herself at her achievements and she knew she worked hard to claim them as hers!!  I can't wait to see what 8th grade brings for this cutie!!  

1 comment:

Andrea said...

She is really cute. Congrats on the awards.