Wednesday, August 24, 2011

And the 4th Birthday Celebration Continues….

Picnik collage haPPY 4TH BDAY LOGAN

So yes the Birthday Celebration continued well after the Birthday.  On Friday we had not only ONE but TWO parties at the house.

Yes Mama was very exhausted but well worth the reason!!!!

007 tie dye cupcakes

So the cupcakes were made ahead of time….tie dye…YUM YUM!!  The kids helped me separate the cupcake mix and use different colors…it was quite simple but just time consuming and a bit messy!!

009 Logans Bday

The morning of the party the cupcakes were frosted and ready for a PARTY!!

014 Logans Bday

The goody bags are always a hit!!  A few fun little surprises and of course some Candy….it’s not a party without candy!! 

013 Logans Bday

Oh I spoke too soon…..like I was saying~~~~~~”It’s not a PARTY without candy!!”

018

So the Piñata was our decoration for the 1st Party. We actually opened it up for the evening party and gave out Sponge Bob Fruit Snacks to all the little cousins.

015 Logans Bday

The banner was all taped up and the Birthday Boy waiting for his friends…Yes I made this Birthday Banner just for Logan but hey it’s going to come in for pretty good use for all the Birthdays around here…next time I plan on hanging it like a real banner….kind of ran out of time on that one!!

021

All the friends arrived and spent some quiet time coloring and getting friendly with everyone again.  You have to remember this little guy has a July Birthday so we haven’t been around some of our friends for awhile!!  Next activity—LUNCH!!

026

What a sweet bunch of kiddos….having lots of fun at the Birthday Lunch!!

027

Since we are still at the table I think it’s time for the Birthday Boy to blow out his Birthday Candle and Eat some Cupcakes!! 

028

Make a wish my Sweet boy!!

029

Silly boy!! Smile

020

Present time!!  WOW what a nice group of friends!!  Logan loved getting new toys…very exciting!

030

Now the real fun begins…..The slip n slide outside!!  Of course it was a very hot day but the kids didn’t care!! 

031

Logan loves the slip n slide and couldn’t wait to do it with his friends!!

032

Wheeeeee…..nice way to cool off!

035

Even Maddie next door joined it…fun times!  Goodbye Friends and thank you for coming to Logan’s Birthday Party…must rest now before the next party with the Family!!

2 sponge bob cake

The cake all ready to go for the Family Party….I really enjoyed making this cake!!  It was incredibly easy and I LOVED the way it turned out!!  Of course home made cakes taste the best so I loved that part too!! 

039 slip n slide

We had a very yummy BBQ with all of the Family and of course the boys were eager to go outside again and play on the slip n slide with their cousins!!  Little Jakob just watched from the side but loved soaking it all in!!

043 slip n slide

I think these pictures turned out so cute of the boys!!  The expressions on their faces are priceless….look at Logan and Gavin…how fun!! 

044 slip n slide

I’m just glad there were no tears with all the crashing into each other…these boys can get a little crazy!!

045 slip n slide

Fun with the sprinkler…a very hot evening!!  The rest of the family inside where it was cool!!

046 slip n slide

Yes still having fun…lots of laughter!!

047 slip n slide

Brandon and Owen going at it!!

050 slip n slide

Crash…no they’re all good!!

051 slip n slide

Fun times…..I’m so glad we had such a wonderful day for Logan…he’s a trooper and hung it there for it all.  Oh and so did this Mom!!

No comments: