Sunday, May 24, 2009

I’m the Mother of A Teen-Ager…HELP!

 

Princess Allison

This 4 year old Princess is 13 today!!!  WOW…this picture seems like yesterday!!!  This was our 1st house and we had just moved back to KC after being away for 5 years. 

Allison's 4th Barbie Bday

  It brings tears to my eyes realizing how fast my kids really do grow up!!  Everyone would always warn me and I still hear it and I BELIEVE it because I am experiencing it!  Some days seem to drag and you never think you are going to get through the day but when you look at the big picture….it goes much too fast!! 

Allison's 1st Bday

Look at this cute little baby now turned into a young lady….it still amazes me!

Allison, Mommy, Daddy 5-24-97 1st Bday

You are so LOVED Allison Claire!!!  Happy Birthday our Beautiful Daughter!!!   It is going to be a very fun day!!

1 comment:

Aeriskate said...

Happy Birthday Allison!!