Monday, June 8, 2009

Chuck E Cheez-Its

school's out

Wow has it only been a week & a half since school’s been out…..seems like much longer than that already.  That’s good because it means we’ve been staying busy.  Of course we have had a lot of relaxing days too which we all need.  For me that includes going to the pool and just laying back in a chair and soaking up the sun (that’s only when Logan is not with me at the pool of course)   

Chuck E Cheese-Its

Today I caved in and took all 4 of my kids plus 3 older day care girls to Chuck E Cheez-Its (Brandon has been calling it this since he started talking)  It wasn’t so bad except for the fact I spent too much money, but I should have known that everyone would need MORE TOKENS.  Anyway we can cross that off our list now for the summer:) 

June 2009 021

Logan LOVED sitting in the car until Brandon put a token in it and it started vibrating.  I won’t show you the little black and white picture that came out because Logan is not happy :(

No comments: