skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Badlands were breathtaking, bizarre, beautiful, beyond imagination!!! This was our first stop in Southwestern South Dakota after the Corn Palace. We were blown away!!

The Rock Formations were absolutely stunning!!

We were able to climb and do a little hiking. The kids loved the sights and Allison took so many pictures with her own camera.

Logan really wanted to climb….he even had his keens on ready to go.

I couldn’t stop taking pictures….we were all having so much fun exploring the Badlands. The pictures do no justice to the beauty right here. I felt as though I was in another country or on another planet for that matter. I would have liked to stay until sundown to get some more pictures but we were anxious to get to our destination for the night and we still had to see Wall Drug.

The scenic overlooks were wild …..in this picture Brandon is just a few few feet from a drop off cliff….yes Mom was a little nervous in these areas.
I could have spent the entire day here and next time I want to camp out in here……utterly breathtaking!!
1 comment:
WOW! What amazing pictures!
Post a Comment