skip to main |
skip to sidebar
As much as I would like to be going here (above) over this Holiday weekend we have decided that we are going here (below) instead…….

And boy are we EXCITED!! We contemplated going anywhere at all but here is why we decided a family vacation would be a positive thing.
Amazing Family Bonding!! With a family of 6 going this way and that, it’s a gift to get away with everyone.
Bob and I have have been working really really hard with multiple jobs-we both have a week vacation from our primary job so we are going to take advantage of it!! Our second jobs can be put on hold for a week!!
The girls are finished with softball so there are really no commitments here. Besides Brandon missing 1 baseball game we are good.
An Educational trip…what more can you ask for. A piece of history seen….who doesn’t want that.
Stopping in NE on our way to see our very good friends and to stay the night with them.
Meeting my brother and his family in SD – I have always wanted to take a vacation with extended family…now is our chance.
Free 4 night hotel stay….yes hubbie gets lots of points for his many overnight travels. Ok this is a done deal.
Hello bad economy, come and get me….this is not stopping us!!
There you have it….I think our decision is made up…..But wait, do I really want to pack for 6 people for 5 days????
No comments:
Post a Comment