Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tulsa, Oklahoma Wedding

       

MAY 2010 385

We went to a beautiful wedding in Downtown Tulsa last weekend to celebrate the marriage of Amanda (Bobby's 2nd cousin) & Jordan.   I was mesmerized with the beauty of the church!!! 

MAY 2010 387

Classic bride and groom picture running out of the church with bubbles blowing everywhere!!  LOVE IT and had to capture it!!  I've always said I'd love to be a wedding photographer...I just need a better camera!!

MAY 2010 389

The reception was at a nearby hotel and we all had such a blast.  It was so nice talking to distant relatives and even meeting new ones!!!  

MAY 2010 405

These are some special girl cousins that my girls had been so looking forward to seeing.  Ok so they are not 1st cousins...maybe 2nd cousins....their Great Grandmothers are sisters.  Their Grandmothers are cousins.  So we just like to say they are our special cousins from Joplin, Mo!!!!!  I absolutely love the generations of family!!! 

MAY 2010 401

This is Caroline the little sister of the sisters above...isn't she adorable?  I think these kids resemble my kids more than anyone...well maybe it's the blond hair.  These two really had fun watching each other.  Logan has a new look where he wrinkles his nose up....I think it's his embarrassed look.  He's really showing his personality and can talk now like a regular kid but much cuter!!!!   

MAY 2010 394

Chocolate Fondue at this reception....what can get better than that???

MAY 2010 391

Logan couldn't get enough...he finally started scraping the chocolate with his stick he liked it so much.  Fun cute times!!!

No comments: