skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Wow my BroBro and Sissies went back to school last week so I am in control again!!! I LOVE spending time with Mommy alone when they are at school so I can have her FULL attention. Oh but wait I forgot my little friends still come over everyday....well I like that too because I always have someone to play with. In a couple weeks Mommy and Daddy told me I am starting "Peeskool." I am excited about that....so that's why I learned to use the potty this summer :) I'm happy that my friend Jacob and I will be going together...plus I'll get to meet a whole bunch of new friends!!! Mommy said that on Fridays when my friends don't come over it will be "Mommy & Logan" day. Oh boy that sounds like it will just be the two of us doing special fun things together!! I won't even mind going into Brobro's classroom and seeing all the big kids! Well off to play now!! Oh on another note Mommy said she is going to start blogging more often and that you will be seeing a lot more of the goings on around here and other stuff...including cute me!! She likes to share it with you and keep a great Blog memory book that she will publish next Spring. Bye-bye! xoxo
1 comment:
Great job on all the potty training and starting preschool.
I look forward to more posts.
Post a Comment