Monday, October 18, 2010

59-7

Yep 59-7~~~that was the score to the KU-KSU game last Thurs night....who would of thunk!!!    

Oct 2010 ! 026

We had our celebration ready before we knew the Cats would come out ahead ......the kind of sugar cookies that just melt in your mouth...and we "ate em up, ate em up ~~ KSU!!"  

Oct 2010 ! 043

It was nice to have the family together watching the game....the boys would not stop wrestling and tackling each other!!  I truly think Logan is going to be a football player!!

Oct 2010 ! 041

I suppose we were feeling overconfident with the Wildcats so we put these signs out on our flamingos before the game...so glad we did!!  We also had our KSU flag swinging high but when we woke up the next morning it was laying down on the grass....hummmm wonder who did that?   That felt almost as bad as getting TP'd!! 

Oct 2010 ! 039

Bought this little jewel at the boutique over the weekend....my beloved Wildcats...how I love thee!!

No comments: