skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I already feel my headache coming on, but I am taking the plunge and giving up my morning coffee for 2 weeks. If I can do it for 2 weeks I probably can do for longer but I have to give myself a time period to strive for. There are many reasons I want to give up coffee...the first and foremost reason is to improve my health. I'm excited to replace my morning coffee with this green juice. I will blend it every other morning and even enjoy it as an afternoon snack. I want to get more of my green veggies in and I really enjoy smoothies minus the sugar! I'm excited to get started....want to see my grocery list~~~ cucumber, kale, romaine, celery, green apple, broccoli stems....YUMMMY!!!!! I may even add a little flax oil to get my mufas in. I'm hoping I can even get my kids to enjoy it....add a little peanut butter perhaps!!
No comments:
Post a Comment