Monday, January 24, 2011

Love Is In the Air

I Love our next Hallmark Holiday coming up!!  I have always been excited about Valentines Day....giving sweet love gifts to my littles and my One True Valentine!!  And I love decorating with cute love hearts in the blah of winter!!!  My sweet Hubby really surprised me last week though!!  It was a cold wintery blustery day that turned into a snow day where lots of extra kids and I were all stuck in the house!!  Look what he brought home!!!......Now that's LOVE!!!!!  And did those cookies ever taste so GOOD!!!

january 2011 137

My sweetheart for a neighbor Kim who is one of the most generous people I know surprised me with her homemade bath salts.....so sweet she brought me this in the cutest little heart sachet bag.....Lavender scent....Luscious!!  I just love her and I think little things like that are the most endearing and thoughtful things and gifts you can give!!!

january 2011 136

Now for the best surprise that my Husband gave us........

Can

you

believe

we

are

going

to.....scroll down if you will......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thumbnailCAMPOMRZ

Yes we will be livin it up in Sin City next weekend along with one of our Best Couple Friends!!!  Someone is turning 40 I do say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Viva Las Vegas!!!

No comments: