skip to main |
skip to sidebar

A BIG SHOUT OUT to my daughter for making the High School Girl's Softball Team!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS BABE....WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!! Never knew how big a deal it was to get on a High School Sports Team until now!!! I ran Track in HS and you really didn't have to try out for that!! Making the Team is a very big deal and a huge accomplishment and an even bigger commitment!! It's going to be an EXCITING Spring!! Go LADY RAIDERS!!!
Had a VERY restful and relaxing Spring Break in TEXAS!!!! This is one of the kids favorite places to go now. Lots of inviting friends and a large amount of Family to see...including Grandpa Bob!! This picture was taken in Market Square in Downtown San Antonio. It's one of our favorite places to go alongside the River Walk. It was an absolute Gorgeous Day and we were soaking it all in. Amazing Week, Amazing Weather, Memories and Family Bonding.....LOVE IT. Now back home for lots of work and staying extra busy for the next 2 months!!!
We knew Spring was coming when we saw this Pear Tree off the Highway in Dallas. And sure enough we are seeing our trees bud here in KS this week---LOVE LOVE TRANSITIONING INTO A NEW SEASON! I think that is why I like Kansas so much....4 REAL Seasons!
My hubby surprised me right before we left for Spring Break with a new Road Bike. I have been riding my Mountain Bike with road tires but since we are now more serious about riding he thought a new Road Bike would be in my best interest. Rode it last night for the first time with our Tuesday night 17 mile group....WOW I LOVE IT!!!!! I can already feel myself getting in better shape for the Spring!!
1 comment:
Congrats on making the team. I have heard san Antonio is awesome. It looks like you will have a very busy spring
Post a Comment