skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I had a Wonderful Birthday Weekend!! Everyone was so good to me and made me feel like a Queen!!! My very sweet and special friend down the street Brenda came over and had some Home-made Strawberry Shortcake with me on my birthday!! I love awesome friends and how they go out of their way to make you feel extra special!! My kids were so sweet and each and every one of them came in to my room in the morning to wish me a happy birthday....

That evening my sweet family took me out to dinner on the Plaza along with my Mom and sisters. It was a fun night out....and my favorite...Sushi! And to top it off a sweet and yummy brownie ala mode!! A perfect ending to a perfect day! The next day to continue the celebration, my hubby and I packed our little bag, loaded the bikes on the car and set off for our destination....the little German Napa Valley of Missouri - Hermann, MO. Why oh why have I not visited there before.....so close, so fun, and so us!! More on that to come I guarantee.
No comments:
Post a Comment