Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Goodbye Indian Summer

001 FALL 2011 1 PIC

It’s the end of October and I think Fall has finally reached us today!!!  I love Fall so much, but after the extremely hot summer (not complaining because I love Hot too) it was nice to have some 70 and 80 degree days in there for the last couple months.  Helped get through soccer season and cycle season….which we cycled a whole lot this year….much more to come on that with another post!!!  And for you consistent face bookers yes I’m sure you’ve seen my bike posts often!! Smile

004 FALL 2011 2

My wonderful neighbor gave us these gourds growing from their garden.  They are all over my house right now.  My plan is to have the kids decorate them all and take one home to their own families.  I’m planning to wait closer to Thanksgiving so everyone can have a centerpiece to share while eating Turkey.  

 002

My newest Holiday Collection.  Couldn’t resist these cute little figurines.  They go perfect in my front entry to welcome all my little guests each and every day!

 

003

My front door…holding off on the wreath till after Halloween.  I think it’s kind of

cute and simple

..pretty much my theme for the Holidays this year!! 

 

005

Must not forget my sign for the Halloween Season….LOVE IT!!

No comments: