Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Girls Weekend

A Complete Girls Weekend right in your own City…..can’t have any more fun than that!!  With Awesome and Amazing friends…..EVEN better!!  I have been blessed with true friends and I am thankful everyday for that.  Many of whom I don’t see very often but we can catch up right where we left off!!  Those are the kind of people in this world you can count on and I’m a very lucky girl for that!!~  

002

Our morning started out right in the Aladdin Boutique Hotel where we got settled and dropped our luggage off in our room.  We had an awesome time catching up quickly, laughing, planning our day and NIGHT Smile and set on our way to a full day of shopping at the Junior League Holiday Mart right across the street at Bartle Hall.  Shopping and laughing all day with girlfriends…….yes a memory making day and a girls dream!!!  

005

8 hours later we ended up back at a resting point in our Hotel relaxing area.  We were all given a complimentary glass of Champagne for being guests at the Hotel and made a toast to our successful shopping day!!!!!!  We had a blast and the night was young!!  Our families were all at home safely with our amazing husbands and we were planning on tearing up the town!! 

DSCN6032 girls room

Relaxing in our suave room eating some healthy Trader Joe snacks to give us our second wind for the night out!!!  Unwind. relax, let your hair down and put your feet up kind of time….ahhhhh!!

 

007

You get four Mom Friends together and it doesn’t matter where you are or what you are doing……it is going to be a complete energizing, invigorating, inspiring, amazing time together!!!  Bonding, laughing, just completely taking a break from the ordinary!!!  This is what lifts the soul….lifts your spirits…makes you whole!!!  I wouldn’t change it for a minute.  I Love my friends and love making time for them and for myself…..this is what makes me a better friend, a better wife and a better Mom!!!  Friends are the foundation of happiness and I love maintaining my friendships!!  I love making new friends too….I love the connection and I especially love being myself…..no pretending or trying to be someone you are not!!!  Your friends accept you for what you are because you can choose them!!  And I have made some wonderful choices in friends and who I spend my time with!!  LOVE THEM!!  Can’t wait for the next time!  

No comments: