I guess you could say I’ve been on a little hiatus from the blog world. And oh how I have missed it!! The inspiration I get from here is like no other!! However now since I discovered pinterest this summer, I have been flooded with a wealth of new ideas!! My mind is so full and there is so much I want to do!! I honestly wish there were more hours in the day so I could accomplish everything I want.
The Fall decorations are down and the girls and I have started decorating for Christmas…so far we have one tree up and few decorations here and there. I don’t like to put all my energy into Christmas immediately after Thanksgiving since there are Birthdays to celebrate….Hubbies Birthday today (and he left this afternoon for a week in Atlanta for business) and Mom’s yesterday!! Parties, celebrations, get-togethers….it makes for an exciting but exhausting time!! Give me a few days and I will be ready to get in the Christmas Spirit. In the meantime I thought I would take a few minutes to pay a little attention to my blog. Especially since this is something where I journal and print all the memories that I hold so dear in my life!!
Mom’s 85th Birthday party was Sunday afternoon. Family and friends came over so Mom had a very nice time visiting!! She got some really special gifts, ate some very yummy food, and had two very delicious cakes. This is her favorite picture of the night with the kids so I was excited to post it…
Then the next night we went to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate again…….
and on the other side of the little flags we celebrated this awesome guys Birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment