I love the Holidays for all the treats and cookies it brings!! My friend Jen started out the sweetness and brought me these gorgeous goodies early in the week. Those sure didn’t last long but I wanted to get a picture because they were almost too pretty to eat.
Our neighbors across the street surprised us with some amazing cookies yesterday including bourbon balls and an assortment that reminds me of the kind the Waldorf side of the family use to create every year…..there are quite some cookie traditions in our family!! The cookies were eaten so fast I did not even have time to take a picture!! These sugar cookies were brought home by Daddy yesterday for me and all the kids from a local Bakery….we were in Heaven!! These were some of the yummiest sugar cookies I’ve tasted ever!!
I finally was able to bake some of my favorite cookies today….yes that’s right my favorite cookies are peanut butter cookies. I changed them a bit this year and added some red color along with some fancier kisses. The reindeer ones were irresistible when I saw them at a party I catered last week and on pinterest so I thought I’d give them a try too. I love that these cookies are so easy to bake!! The kids loved them and Brandon loved helping me put the chocolate chips on for the eyes. He also couldn’t wait to take them over to his best friend Ben’s house down the street!!
Lots of neighbors and friends to give to…..I may need to make a few more batches tonight just for the Family Christmas Celebrations!!! But after that I won’t care if I see another cookie for awhile….so says my waistline!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment