skip to main |
skip to sidebar

I LOVE this sweet little girl Avery. She is literally the “sweetest” little girl I know. I say that about most little ones but she is definitely the sweetest of the sweet!! I have watched her grow from a tiny infant to a bright little 2 1/2 year old that I know so well. I spend every day with this sweetheart and I feel so lucky because of it. I’ll never forget the day her parents came over to my house to meet me….baby Avery was not even born yet so I knew this had to be something special. Her Mom sent me a Thank you card after we met telling me how much she enjoyed meeting me and knew that I was the one she wanted to bring her precious new baby to. I felt nervous as I had not had a new baby in my home since just having my own son who was just 18 months then. Avery has been a blessing to our family and I feel as though she is my own little girl…I can’t wait to see her grow and see what kind of person she will become…..where really I just want to keep her little and never have to grow up and leave….. I LOVE YOU AVERY ISABELLE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment