Ended 2011 with a very fun and unseasonably warm weekend. Got in 44 miles on the bicycle on Friday and Saturday….who would have thought that would be possible in Kansas on Dec 30 & 31….amazing!! What a great way to end the year AND it’s suppose to get in the 60’s again at the end of the week….whooo hooo!!
Made these cute little cake pops for the New Years Eve festivities….always good and the kids always like!
The girls had a New Years Eve sleepover party with some special friends….always FUN!!!
Even got in some basketball fun on our new basketball goal Santa brought our family!
With the crazy mild weather we’ve been having over Christmas the kids have really gotten some use out of this already!! It’s been so fun to watch and even play a little myself!!
kissed the boys good-night and headed over to the neighbors for some grown-up time!!!
Our neighbor friends Megan and Dave threw the party this year!! And some other great friends Kristen, Kari, Amy, & Laurie & hubbies were all there!! These are some fabulous school families that we know…..Awesome people, Awesome friends with some Awesome kids!!
Who doesn’t love Dance Revolution…..I know I do and I’m hooked!! I seriously don’t think I have ever worked out any harder that I did trying to win this dance competition!!
I mean omg….what a BLAST!!!! We sweated our tails off dancing to this!! What an amazing workout!! We burned A LOT of calories and on NYE of all times!!
I notice I have jazzy hands here….hmmm what's up with that? Couldn’t have had anymore fun dancing!!!
I seriously did not want the night to end even though at this point it was probably around 1:30 am!!
And Jazzy wins it!!!!!!…..I was super happy and impressed with myself for winning one of the last songs…..it took me a few songs to warm up but I knew it took a lot of work to win!!
Even the guys LOVE it!!! The Three (you fill in the blank)!!! **** Fun fun to the fullest!!
Happy New Year!!


No comments:
Post a Comment