Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WPA (Women Pay All) Dance

wpa cookie

It started as a simple question………. and HE said YES!!!!

016

Its always such a event getting ready for a big dance!!  It’s always so wonderful seeing the beautiful finished product!!  Our daughter looked beautiful!!  I can hardly believe she is a sophomore in High School !!  Sometimes I just have to pinch my self to see if it’s all true!!

041

Lots of pictures at Jack’s house with his brother Luke and date!

    053

Lots more at the hotel where a mass amount of teenagers gathered to take pictures!!  Allie & Jack looked so natural taking pictures together.  I think they are a super sweet couple and bring out the BEST in each other!! 

059

The GIRLS!!

082

The GROUP!!

065

Beautiful flowers and nails!! Smile

422265_1829023742966_1761531907_872962_1240720404_n wpa 8 bw

I’m so happy when she is happy and this was a night to remember!!! 

Allie & Jack – WPA ~ Feb 4, 2012

 

No comments: