Florida is about the best place you can go over Spring Break because it's almost a guarantee it will be warm....and THAT IT WAS!! I can still remember the warm feeling as I got out of the car at each rest stop heading further and further down South!
Now I can say we finally made it to Disney World. What an AWESOME ADVENTURE AND VACATION!! Logan was actually pretty easy because he slept alot during the day at 8 months old. I remember nursing him on all the dark little boat rides in Magic Kingdom which made it especially easy for me when it was time to feed. Allison and Hannah truly enjoyed the thrilling rides and Brandon loved all the characters!
We had dinner in the Castle the first day at Magic Kingdom....I think that was our only long sit down break the entire 7 days besides the beach and the long car ride of course.
The kids enjoyed the 3-D shows in every park. Notice me in the purple and Hannah on my arm (CLASSIC) on our Favorite ride of the trip....this was in Animal Kingdom on the Expedition Everist. Not only did we have Fast Passes AND Baby Swap Passes, we were awarded "A Year of 1000 Dreams" passes which meant we had Fast Passes on all the rides through the day. Yes we rode the Expedition Everist many more times than we should have!
What FUN memories we had last Spring Break!! I could go on and on about our trip and share many more pics but I'll end it here...for now. I can't wait to go back :) I wonder what memories we'll make this Spring Break....more surprises to come!!


No comments:
Post a Comment