I was thinking back and I think this is one of the first Spring Breaks in 4 or 5 years that we have stayed home and I'm actually LOVING it!! I have a list of projects going on in the inside of the house while Bob and Mr. Logan have been working on the outside!! They started a decorative corner of the fence today and tore out an old section of the white picket fence as seen in the pic.
Bob is a professional fence builder by the way. He worked for a very reputable company in the area during college and has continued building occasional fences on the side . We actually tore our white picket fence down this Fall because it was rotted, but plan on building a new one sometime soon. In the meantime he will be completing this section first to frame our corner landscaping. Bob tore down several large arborvitae trees (large evergreen trees which look like over-grown thick Christmas trees) that were growing right here last summer (I was really mad about it at first) but then he replaced them with flowering pear trees. The trees are budding now and should have white flowers appearing in just a few weeks. Our yard is full of flowering trees so this Spring it will be b~e~a~u~t~i~f~u~l !




No comments:
Post a Comment