I am always Thankful but like to express it in words with Thankful Thursday. I try to blog one at least once or twice a month but with the Spring getting busier with sports and activities I'll be lucky to get as many blog entries as it is. So without further ado here it goes!
For my beautiful new Crystal Chandelier in my Master Bathroom. I love it so much!!
For Spring arriving. Flowers are in bloom...I love the sights, colors, warmth, the new growth....
Yes even for the snow we are expected to get on Saturday. It will cause a mess as we head to a Bat Mitzvah Sat morning and to a wedding Sat afternoon. I look at it this way...since it's not suppose to freeze, the snow will just be a heavy mass of moisture and it will actually be just a thick watering to the grass, buds, and flowers.
For another year of weddings and romance. I'm so happy for my friend Kathy who is getting married to a wonderful man this wkend. I have known Kathy for several years now and am so excited and thankful for her happiness. Cheers to Kathy and a beautiful "white wedding !"
NO....I'm not one of these this weekend but YES I will be one of these in July!! More news to come on that :)


1 comment:
The chandelier is really pretty! I'm hoping we'll get out to see it, and all of you, this summer! Patrick mentioned it a w hile back.
Post a Comment