skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We had such a Fun weekend celebrating Birthdays!! Took Grandma Liz out for Mexican and went back to her house for cake. It was sad without Grandpa Ed being with us but he was there in Spirit for sure!! The kids made sure to get extra balloons to send to Heaven for Grandpa Ed with messages on them.
The kids and I had fun making a Wacky Cake for Daddy’s birthday on Sunday. It was a relaxing fun Football filled Day. Daddy also decided to surprise us with a “real” tree this year…it was cute as he pulled up with the tree on top of the car on his Birthday.
Friday night was a wild celebration for Bobby’s 40th Birthday. I pulled off the surprise and it was a good time had by all!!! Friends from all sorts of our world showed up…it was amazing!! Each time a new person walked in it was yet another surprise!! Bob had the best time and so did I :)
No comments:
Post a Comment