Thursday, November 19, 2009

November Thankful Thursday

blog-thankful-300x270

Just think about it… How much better do you feel after you take a few moments to realize what you are thankful for.   There is so much more but I’ll just highlight on a few.

NOV 2009 022

For my Family & Friends who have helped get me through these dark days after losing my Father.

Oct 2008 012

For the Memories, Love and Wisdom from my Dad…miss him like mad!!

 NOV 2009 015

For being able to celebrate this happy couple last weekend!! I have known Michelle for almost 20 years and she is the last bridesmaid of mine to finally get married…whooo hoooo!!  

NOV 2009 002

For my Volleyball girl…Love watching her play this sport!!

NOV 2009 021 

For my roses right outside my front door…I look at them and think of my Dad.  He loved roses and planted a rose bush for my Mom last year.

thanksgiving-plate-entert1106-de1

For Thanksgiving next week and really being able to give Thanks for all my blessings and for the love & life around me…oh and for the good food I’ll be eating.

1 comment:

The Brown's said...

What a nice picture of Grandpa and the kids.