Bobby and I dressed up as some of our favorite 80’s Icons. Can you tell who we are? We had a Halloween Party at our house with a group of fun Holy Spirit SGC couples.
Hannah and Brandon got to dress up for school. Hannah was a Hippy and Brandon a Tae Kwon Do Dude.
Hannah and her friend Maddie picked out their costumes together. They decided to take their wigs off after they got to school and go au naturale. I loaned them both pairs of my boots and poor Hannah could barely walk by the time I saw her up at school…no comfy!!
This is a cute picture of Brandon’s 1st grade class….group pictures are so fun!!
Hannah had a strings concert a couple nights before Halloween. I was so impressed with how they put it together. She and her group of Silver Strings performers got to perform together with the High School Orchestra. At the beginning of the concert every musician came out wearing a costume and had a glow stick attached to their instrument. The lights went low and all you could see was the glow of bows moving up and down. The music was amazing and I felt like I was in a Haunted House.
Cute Little Logan the Lion. He loved his costume and would roar at times. It was perfect weather for his snuggly costume and he even kept his fur hood on the whole night.
Gotta get the rear view!!
On Halloween Night Brandon decided to change his costume yet again to Jeff Gordon. This is another one of his costumes from a couple years ago in Pre-School. The night before when the kids went to Trunk or Treat up at church Brandon dressed as a surfer dude and Hannah was a nerd…I guess you can never have too many costumes!!
It’s certainly not Halloween until the pumpkins are carved and lit. We even scooped out the seeds and baked some salty pumpkins seeds…yum.
Yes even 8th graders still dress up for Halloween. Allison had fun this year with her friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment