Thursday, February 25, 2010

Love a good pair of Leg Warmers!!

 

Feb 2010 132

 

Gotta Love 80's Day in the Middle School !!!  Allison put her whole outfit together....she's been planning it all week!!  We had the leg warmers from a few years ago when they finally came back into style.  Of course leggings are all the rage now so that was pretty simple.  Converse will never go out of style and the simple shirt was bought at Target which is great since she can wear it again.  

Feb 2010 138

I loved the 80's and loved dressing up and the big hair and all....couldn't talk this girl into having BIG HAIR to make the look complete.  I think she did pretty good and so glad she participated!!  CUTENESS!!!   

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love it!! Isn't it great when they will participate.

I have been making baby leg warmers for my little baby. Gotta love it!!