~ LOVE LOVE LOVE Valentines Day!!!! Always have and always will. It's a fun and sweet day to remind those you LOVE that You Truly Love them!! Spending time with my SWEETHEART and all my little Valentines is what I LOVE the most!! And of course decorating with hearts and everything red, and as always eating chocolate :) This wreath is one of my standard wreaths that I keep up through the year and then I just add special additions for different Holidays.
Last year I had this LOVE sign up on my wreath but this year I've placed it on my new favorite little outdoor chair. This chair has been perfect for placing Holiday Decor and pretty potted flowers!
This is what you see right when you walk into my home. I LOVE it...totally Valentines Day. The lights just pull it all together!! And the candle smells so good...it makes my whole house smell awesome!!
Even simple little decorations can bring heartfelt feelings into your home. This is a little wooden sign that I've added on my wreath, front table, and around this candlestick on my dining room table. This candlestick was left over from Christmas and I could not bear to put it away so now I plan to just add seasonal items around it. All my little decorations are EYE CANDY to me!! I'd show you the real candy in my candy jars but it's all gone....:=)
The toile plate is the set I bought at Hobby Lobby for half price around the Holidays. I had planned to use it with each Holiday and add to it. Instead of using it as a place setting right now, I've displayed it on a plate rack with this Valentine Plate I found at World Market. Love the two together and how they accent each other.
These are my Valentine plates I display in my Kitchen. Love the way they pop and how they bring out the color and the cute heart shape.
Lots to do around Valentines Day...Valentine Parties, picking out and giving Valentines to friends, baking Valentine cookies, eating candy and finding that special gift for my Sweetie.....lots still to do this week :) Oh did I mention flowers....I told my sweetie not to buy me any this year, perfume is on my love list :)
No comments:
Post a Comment