skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Do I finally have a video game junky? This little guy sure has sure been spending some time on the DS....and it's amazing to me that his little fingers and brain can work so well together already!! Oh he still loves his cars, trains and bike don't get me wrong, but I've been finding him on playing the DS a little more this week. Thankfully the other 3 kids have never been into video games...we just got our 1st game system this past Christmas and the kids have enjoyed it, but not to the extreme at all. Outside play is still voted #1 around here and at times I wish they would come in and turn on the video games....I'm sure this winter we will get a lot more use out of the games. Since this little DS actually belongs to big sister, I'm wondering if it's time to buy another one so we will have 2 in the house...I have not seen any fighting over it yet so maybe I'm safe in not going there....
No comments:
Post a Comment