Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Madness

 

Oct 2010 ! 075

 

SO GROOVY that Halloween turned into a week-long event!!!!   Not complaining but I'm warn out!!!!!  Our 1st event started out with a costume party with the lovely couples of St. Gerard Circle.  Always so much fun to get together and it was especially nice having the party at another friend's house rather than ours this year!!  We dusted off our 70's costumes from our closet and had a ball!!!  

Oct 2010 ! 135

This little guy is what I truly love about Halloween....the cuteness of it all!!!  This was his first Pre-School party and he didn't know what he had been missing!!  

Oct 2010 ! 150

The kids were singing in this picture, but like all my kids....this little Cowboy wouldn't even open his mouth.  Maybe by the Christmas program I can see a little movement.  It was cute none the less and he had fun standing with all his little friends....what a little cutie pie!!!   

Oct 2010 ! 144

The party was fun and getting special treats and party favors was even better. 

Oct 2010 ! 154

Logan really loves his teacher Mrs. Young.  He yells out the car as we are driving away from Pre-School every time, "bye Mrs. Young."

Oct 2010 ! 158

Next day...the Elementary School Parade and Halloween Parties.  Never a dull moment!!  It was the 1st time in a very long time that I have had only one child in Elementary School at one time and I was able to stay at his party the entire time....wow!!   

Oct 2010 ! 165

Of course I got lots of fun pics and really enjoyed seeing all the kids having so much fun in their costumes...it's fun to be someone or something else for the day!!! 

Picnik collage vampire brandon

Brandon enjoyed being a scary vampire this year....he was pretty expressionless through it all and really didn't like the whole wearing of the make-up idea!!  He thought it was funny that no one recognized him at school with his dark hair!

Oct 2010 ! 202

I think my little cowboy was somewhat intimidated by his scary looking brother....at one point the little guy wanted to color his hair black too...I told him that cowboys had blond hair and he was happy with that!! 

Picnik collage halloween 2010

Finally the night of Halloween came and everyone got in their costumes once again.  Grandma even came over for dinner and to see the little Goblins in action.... 

Oct 2010 ! 207

Hannah's costume turned out to be really cute and she had a lot of fun putting it together at the last minute...it helps when you decide to be twins with a friend...what sevies!!

Oct 2010 ! 180

Oh and look who decided to make a surprise appearance...is it a Kiss Member with bloody smeared makeup...or is it the Grateful Dead....well who's to know but this Dad always has fun with Halloween!! 

Oct 2010 ! 179

Group shot of everyone.....Fun times ~ Fun times at the Waldorf house as always!!!

Picnik collage Allie & Carolyn

Oh but wait we forgot the 14 year olds....is there a certain age you really should stop trick or treating?  Well we don't know and have yet to figure that out.  The costumes kept changing too through the evening....they started out as the dead twins from the Haunted House they went to the night before but changed their mind as they left the house....why it's a Bunny Rabbit and a Love Child!! 

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You guys did have a big Halloween. I love the variety of Costumes. I can't believe how big your kids are.