skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Gotta love a good Carnival with the kids!! The cake-walks, the games, the food, the music, the slides, rides and seeing all your friends!!! This is a kids dream!! I remember as a kid going to our carnival at our school and it was just a bunch of games in the gym....wow how times have changed!! Yes the carnival marks the end of the school year and we are so close now!! So many fun things going on and the excitement and anticipation for summer!!! I love the start of summer and spending extra time with my kids....I love being able to plan summer getaways and sitting out on the stands of late evening baseball games!! I love lounging at the pool and eating popsicles outside on a hot day with the kids....Its all fun.....bring on SUMMER!!!!!
1 comment:
Wow that really is a carnival. Summer is the best, and I hope you have a great one.
I love all your Easter fare.
Post a Comment