Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Goodies

 April 2011 126

 This is the first thing I get out at the start of Spring....Man does it brighten my dining room table!!  I can keep it up all through the Spring and Summer Season which is even greater!!   

April 2011 127

I have quite the little festive Easter decor floating around my house....I think it's so cute and really sets the mood for Spring.  I raised it up a bit this season to add some depth to my table.....the fine secrets I've learned from my expressive catering experience!!  I am the lucky one that sets up displays, brings together and fine tunes all the decor...love it and it's so me!!      

April 2011 131This is what you are greeted to as you enter my front door.  It's not actually on the door this year but sitting on a chair.  I added the little bird just this year....I am so into birds right now...I will have to snap a picture of all the birds in my home including our own pet cockatiel.   

April 2011 123

Perfect timing on my husband to bring home a beautiful fragrant-filled Easter Lily.  This smells amazing and still brings me happiness every time I see and smell it!!

April 2011 159

Again my sweet neighbor Kim brought over these edible birds in a nest on Easter Day!!!  Aren't these the cutest things you've ever seen or what!!!  I'm not much of a peep eating girl but mixed with pretzels, white chocolate and jelly beans these are the bomb!!! 

bunny buddies Picnik collage

You cannot have an Easter Basket without a chocolate bunny in it!!!  The boys were as happy as could be!!  I told them they could have a bite or two before church but "NO chocolate on your church clothes!!!"

eggs Picnik collage

After a fun filled afternoon with a wonderful lunch with family over,  the kids joined the neighbor kids for an Easter Egg Hunt.  It was so fun and the kids had a blast and of course MORE candy.  The adults had fun watching the kids find the eggs and a fun time to catch up on conversation!!   

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Can you just come decorate my house?! Love your taste in decor!