Monday, July 25, 2011

9 is Fine!!

Summer has been flying by!!  Work, Play, Work Play!!  Our computer crashed finally after 9 years of fun!!  It’s all good though because now I have a brand new computer and it makes blogging so much better and faster!  In fact I think I will be able to blog a lot more without waiting on my computer to keep up with me!  I’m also excited that Windows Live Writer has so many more options for me to make blogging that much more exciting!!

june 2011 038As you see on the first day of Summer June 21st we had another Birthday celebration for our sweet 9 year old.  This summer I decided to have both Boy’s parties at home in our back yard (July bday to be posted soon)…You know the good old traditional ones that my kids seem to get the most out of but are always a little more work for Mom and Dad!!    

june 2011 039

I’VE BEEN INTO CAKE DECORATING THIS SUMMER (A SECRET PASSION OF MINE).  ONCE AGAIN THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TIME IN THE DAY TO EVEN BEGIN DOING SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!  FOR MY OWN CHILDREN I MAKE THE TIME!!  THANKS TO MY FRIEND HEATHER I CREATED THIS BASEBALL CAKE!!  IT LOOKS A LOT MORE DIFFICULT THAN IT WAS…SIMPLE!!  I WISH I HAD MADE THE CAKE BIGGER BUT THIS WAS THE ONLY SIZE CAKEPAN  I HAD!!  BUDDY LOVED IT AND HIS EYES LIT UP AS I WAS PREPARING IT.  HE DID ASK ME WHERE THE OUTFIELD WAS WHICH I THOUGHT WAS PRETTY FUNNY!    

june 2011 046

WHAT MAKES A PARTY…..FRIENDS OF COURSE!!  AND DID THEY HAVE FUN!!  TOOK A LITTLE REST AFTER PLAYING CAPTURE THE FLAG SO I WAS ABLE TO SNEAK IN A GOOD PICTURE!  

june 2011 054

PINATAS SEEM TO GO HAND IN HAND WITH THESE HOME BDAY PARTIES.  THE BASEBALL WAS PERFECT TO HIT TOO……THE BEST PART WAS ALL THE CANDY INSIDE!

june 2011 048

I DON’T MIND THE HORN BLOWING OUTSIDE….IT’S ALL GOOD!  PERFECT NIGHT FOR A OUTDOOR BIRTHDAY PARTY! june 2011 070WHATS A BASEBALL BIRTHDAY PARTY WITHOUT A GAME OF BASEBALL?  WE USED A PLASTIC BAT AND BLOW UP BASEBALLS THAT I SENT HOME WITH EACH KID AS A PARTY FAVOR.  EVEN THE GIRLS ENJOYED THE GAME RIGHT IN OUR OWN BACKYARD! 

July 2011 042

ALWAYS MORE CELEBRATIONS TOO.  THIS WAS OVER AT GRANDMAS NEW APARTMENT.  THE KIDS LOVE GOING OVER THERE AND SHE LOVES HAVING THEM.  A SPECIAL COOKIE CAKE WAS WAITING!!

No comments: