Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Seattle

Red heart

036

Hubby & I took an amazing trip to Seattle around the end of June.  We had a Fab time!!  Best friends, fun memories and beautiful sights!!  I love taking trips with this Man and what’s really cool is he had never been here and I have twice so it was fun sharing it all with him.  You never have time to do everything in Seattle so I actually was able to experience a lot of new sights….I will never get tired of coming out here.  A part of my heart belongs in the Northwest for sure!!! In love 

Seattle 2011 016

We started our first morning with a hike to the coffee shop and Golden Gardens Beach…absolutely gorgeous!!

026

Shilshole marina…I took a similar picture a couple years ago when I was here….I just love seeing all these boats. 

042

Pikes Place Market….a must do ALL DAY attraction in Seattle!!

044

We get so silly here laughing, talking and taking pics!! Fresh fish anyone?

055

I love the Fresh Flowers for sale….they are everywhere here!

068

Enjoying our time together with a cup of Joe…..Original Starbucks Coffee that is….loving Seattle!Thumbs up

082

Stoppin by to see the Troll!!  What a funny creature under a bridge in Fremont!!

141

Washington Lake time on Alan & Maria’s boat…..a wonderful day spent !!!   

143

Such a pretty View of the City!

071

Everything from The Love Boat, Ferry Boats, House Boats, Sail Boats out here!

261492_2117950343408_1085239900_2454629_7674795_n

The Locks were amazing to watch - Going from fresh water to Salt water..what a process!!

150

So glad we were able to see the Locks and the Fish Ladder this trip!!  Everything is so interesting to see and hear about!! 

179

Another day of hiking through Twin Falls…..I love it here so much!! Red heart 

181

Had to get a tree picture….BEAUTIFUL!!

187

Call me a nature girl….I could definitely spend my time outside in Seattle hiking, walking, boating, biking you name it!!

264237_2117955023525_1085239900_2454638_8346443_n

If you listen carefully you can hear this waterfall through the picture!!!  Mesmerizing to watch and hear all while we were hiking through the Twin Falls.

195

A nice dinner before taking hubby to the airport.  I get one more day to spend with my bestie!! 

199

Off for some amazing Puerto Rican Food at La Isla and the hysterical movie Bridesmaids, but first having some fun with Cody right before he kissed me on the lips!!!  Dog face

 Seattle 2011 201

Never been up the space needle yet but it sure is fun seeing it and taking pictures by it.  Maria and I are so silly as we stopped to take pictures here….I love having a Best Friend to be a Dork with!!  

216

Walking on Alki Beach in West Seattle before heading out to the airport.  I could get really use to this place!!!

 228

Good-bye Seattle…..Until next time..…will miss my friends like mad!!

No comments: