We had fun with Logi Jo's first haircut!! It was his special night and he had quite the audience!! And of course Mommy took too many pictures!
Wow look at the difference!! Daddy is proud...Mommy didn't mind the long hair...but I do love it now and what a cute little boy our baby has become!!
What a sweet 18 month old boy sitting in the jeep!
What a handsome little Dude!! Logan Jo did amazing during his haircut thanks to being able to sit in the jeep!! Elmo was on the tv right in front of him but Brandon enjoyed watching that a little more!! The water spray bottle and the combing was very soothing for Logan. The only thing he didn't like was the cape which we took off and just let him have a shirt full of hair. I think we'll have to let him come to this more desirable haircut place for awhile anyway!!


2 comments:
Awww...what a cutie!
He's so cute. I love watching him play at the basketball games. And the others too. What a beautiful family. I'm glad that I have gotten to know you.
Post a Comment