Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Seattle, Washington Jan 17-19

I had an amazing trip to Seattle a couple weeks ago to visit my best friend Maria.

It was so neat to be able to take a trip by
myself to celebrate her Birthday!

Me in Alan's tub (Maria's Guy)....we all got a picture in the tub so I didn't feel like a complete idiot. The tub sits in the middle of the room so it was pretty funny.

Pike Place Market, Downtown Seattle. Lori was able to hang with us for part of the day. I LOVE her....she is the sweetest person I've met in a long time.

We enjoyed our day together and got lots of great treats :)

Did I happen to mention the sun was out the entire 3 days I was in Seattle....yes it was pretty amazing and so was this sunset.

This is my all time favorite picture...it is now our screen saver on our computer and phone!!

Look at that Seattle Sun on the Puget Sound with Downtown off in the distance!! Mt. Rainer is also shown in alot of the pictures which is about 2 hrs away....on a really clear day you can see Mt. St Helens too.

FUN FUN Memories!! I'm hoping to go back very very soon for a wedding ;)

No comments: