Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pig Tail Boys

It still amazes me how much my boys look alike as babies and now toddlers!

So do you think it's time to cut these cute little piggy tails off??
The 1st picture is of Brandon and the second is Logan...both around the same age! I couldn't resist in giving L the tails too....
I figure as soon as the hair is able to be put in tails it's a sign that it's ready to be cut off, which I'm not real excited about doing...I'm sure once it's cut he'll still be as cute as ever!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Very adorable. It is always so scary to cut their hair for the first time. Isaac has had numerous haircuts, and I still don't know how I like it. Longer or shorter? Who knows. It looks like you had a great Valentines day. I made those red velvet cookies. YUM!! I have been making them for years only with a chocolate cake mix. We call them homemade oreo cookies. My kids love them.

Aeriskate said...

Those are sweet pictures!