Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yes it's Thankful Thursday

It's Thankful Thursday again. There is always so much to be thankful for so I will just highlight on a few....


Who's not trying to watch their pennies?? I certainly am with a family of 6 plus. When I'm organized and have a good list going on I like to shop at Aldi. I have been shopping here on and off for the last several months and I feel really good about it. Granted there are a few items I would not recommend but for the most part I like and I save a bundle!!



for my 6 year old who requested these valentines treats for his class party.

for my extra little Valentines who were in my home this week...I have open arms to anyone who wants to join our little group of friends...I cannot imagine my life right now without children in my home.....

for my very good friend Kris who encouraged me to train for a race coming up...gotta love her....


for the 70 degree springlike weather that showed up this week along with the snow, wind, rain and cold....gotta love Kansas weather....

for my honey who squeezed in a special date night with me after the elementary school open house and middle school open conferences....little did we know we'd be running into my college friend (haven't seen in 21 yrs) or his grade school friend (haven't seen in 27 yrs)....gotta remember it's a small world after all....

No comments: