Thursday, September 10, 2009

August Anniversary!

 

Our Wedding 1 

Our Anniversary got put on the back burner this August with it being just a little over a week after Maria and Alan’s Wedding.  And what I regret the most is that my husband was not able to go with me to their wedding!   But for our Anniversary he was so sweet and got us Mamma Mia Musical tickets at Starlight for this Sunday night.  On the night of our Anniversary he also surprised me with New Dinner Theatre tickets to see the Sound of Music.

I in fact have a few surprises for him up my sleeve…will tell you about that later in case he reads this in the next several days :)

Our Wedding 2

I can’t believe we have been married 17 years – Wow.  I love him so incredibly much!!  He is the best Husband and Father, so patient, kind, and loving!!  I hope our love continues to grow and we get through the bumpy roads that sometimes get in our way.  The best is yet to come!!  Happy Anniversary to the LOVE OF MY LIFE!!

1 comment:

The Brown's said...

Oooh...fun to see your wedding pics. Can't believe it's been 17 years-WOW!!! The time has flown by. Your wedding/reception was so much fun! And I'm glad to have Bob as my uncle! He got you some GREAT gifts...I'm jealous about the Mama Mia tickets, that will be fun! Can't wait to hear what you've got planned!