Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Star Student

 Sept 2009 020

Last week Brandon was the Star Student of the week in Mrs. Andra’s Class.  He brought in and shared lots of pictures of his South Dakota Vacation from this summer.  He was the class helper and passed out papers and was the Star!!  Every classmate gave Brandon a written compliment…what a great week it was!!  I even got to come in and help with the class Friday morning…I love that and will continue through the year on my Fridays off!!  I am so happy his teacher has open doors and is very welcoming of any parent helpers.  

Sept 2009 023

Daddy got to eat lunch with Brandon on Weds and I got to eat lunch with him on Friday.  Brandon loves for us to eat lunch with him…and we love it just as much!!

Sept 2009 026

Brandon has met a new friend Evan this year in 1st grade.  They are also in Tiger Cubs together.  Brandon says they like to play kickball outside and they both like car races!! Play dates are in the works!!  It’s fun to meet new friends!!  

 Sept 2009 039

Also on the Friday afternoon of his special week, I got to be on crowd control with the ALL SCHOOL PICTURE.  It was fun to take pictures of the whole school in RED.  The professional picture was taken up from the roof so all the kids put together spelled out OPC 2010.  This is always a fun picture to get and it’s fun to spot the kids out in the crowd.  Last year I ordered an All School Picture mouse pad which is sitting in front of me right now on my desk-LOVE IT. 

No comments: