skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It’s the little simple things that mean the most!! My neighbor Kim is the biggest Sweetheart!! In the middle of the afternoon on a very mundane day last week she brought over a Orange Clove Scented Sachet for me. And oh I am a sucker for good smelling scents!! So for bringing something over that smells so good, along with her thoughtfulness, it just completely made the rest of my day!! My house smelled amazing and I even poured some in my vacuum bag and vacuumed the whole house that evening just so the smell would linger. It’s so nice that I have a neighbor friend that can make me feel so happy with such a simple gesture…I want to try to be that kind of friend too!! This week I am going to make a point to do simple things for special people that make their day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment