Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Feeling Full!

Lately I’ve been feeling “Very Full.” These are words I use instead of “Very Busy” because words are powerful, and “Very Busy” makes me feel a bit more stressed. But “Very Full” makes me feel like my cup runneth over which I sometimes thrive on…I don’t thrive on being stressed, although at times it is inevitable. So I have a new passion that is helping me get through this time of being full and that is Yoga.

yoga 2

This newly found love is powerful enough for me to quite simply feel all around better, mentally and physically. It’s brought out senses I never knew I had, and it gives me the power to handle all other aspects in my life on a much more relaxed level. It’s challenging enough that it circulates my blood flow and it relieves any tension that has been built up from my hectic day. I can’t tell you enough how much I like going to the gym now because of it. The other awesome thing it’s done for me is that I’ve changed my eating style. I have always been careful, but I have been taking a more holistic approach to eating which I’ll talk about another time. So I think with God and Yoga we can get through anything life throws at us!!

No comments: