My Beautiful Parents ~ Wedding Day in La Crosse, WI
This was a weekend of celebrations for Mom & Dad!! It was Dad’s 84th birthday on Sat Oct 17 and a weekend of celebrating 60 years of Marriage, although their actual Anniversary is not until November 26. Dad was feeling pretty crummy so for him it was a rough weekend! I know he enjoyed seeing everyone but when you are feeling lousy it’s just no fun!! He definitely was not his chipper self and in pain and we were all very worried. It wasn’t until Monday till he started feeling better because he went back into the hospital, ran more tests, and the Docs got him back on track!! He may even be able to go off his oxygen now. Prayers do get answered…lets pray for the best for him and pray for the comfort he needs when he comes home.
One of the very nice things was the family was all together. Lots of extended family in town and kind friends and neighbors came to give their gifts, food and cheerful smiles.
Look at these adorable M&Ms my nephew Jeff ordered online for the Anniversary celebration. What a nice gesture and my Mom LOVED them so much. The picture is their wedding picture and on the other side some of them say Happy 60th….too cute to eat!!
Thanks for posting and sharing these pictures. I am so glad that all of your siblings got to be there to help celebrate with your parents! We are glad that Gpa Ed is feeling better!
I'm glad to see an updated picture of the 6 of you! I think last time was that Easter we were out. You'll have to do a then and now, since you were pregnant then! Big differences in the group overall. Let me know when you get more pics on phanfare or snapfish or something-I want to see the rest!
4 comments:
Thanks for posting and sharing these pictures. I am so glad that all of your siblings got to be there to help celebrate with your parents! We are glad that Gpa Ed is feeling better!
I'm glad to see an updated picture of the 6 of you! I think last time was that Easter we were out. You'll have to do a then and now, since you were pregnant then! Big differences in the group overall. Let me know when you get more pics on phanfare or snapfish or something-I want to see the rest!
Good post and pics. I copied yours of gma/gpa for mine (thanks!). I'm shrinking mine down some to email to you hopefully tonight.
I love that your family is so important to you. Best wishes for your parents.
Post a Comment