Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Is Here!!

  OCT 2009 050 

Brandon’s 1st Camp Fire as a Cub Scout…we were kept warm by the fire before and after the hayride on a very Cold Brisk Fall evening.

Picnik collage

Who doesn’t LOVE a Parade?  Early Fall is when we get to go to our own Overland Park Parade.  It’s fun to shop the craft booths, eat Kettle Corn, and get candy thrown our way…what a treat!! Usually every year our Girl Scouts get to be in it too! 

OCT 2009 063

This is the time of year I really start baking and my Martha Stewart kicks into gear.  It must be the Fall air and the shorter daylight hours which cause me to become more domesticated. This week I made Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies.  Gave some to the Church Bake Sale, passed out a few plates to nice neighbors, gave some to my Mom, Dad and Sister and got to eat the rest!!  This is all that was left by the time I took the picture “)

OCT 2009 061

Can’t forget about my Halloween Decorations…every year I come up with a few more!! Not done decorating yet…it’s getting done slowly this Season!!

No comments: