Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

 Picnik collage Boys Pumpkin Patch

We got our trip to the Pumpkin Patch in this Fall without paying a dime…of course Daddy had already bought our Pumpkins at Hen House so we sure didn’t need anymore .  It’s nice to know there are still Free Pumpkin Patches you can go to without having to pay a fee to step foot on the property.  It didn’t have alot of extra bells & whistles like mazes or pony rides but we sure had fun anyway!!  

Picnik collage cows

The girls were being silly when they cane across these dressed up cows at the patch….hey anything for a fun time!

Halloween 2009 082

Call me weird but I have a PASSION for Red Barns.  I don’t know why but traveling through SD, WY, CO, and Western KS this summer I couldn’t stop noticing red barns.  I wanted to stop and take pictures at several but they were always too far off the highway.  Anyway got my Red Barn fix at this Pumpkin Patch in Desoto, KS.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I'm with you on the red barns! Love em!