It’s FUN when all the cousins and 2nd cousins come to town!! It was nice that the little ones got to play at least one of the days at Grandpa and Grandma’s house.
It’s funny to try and get pictures of everyone together, you almost have to break it up like we did….so here are the BOYS…where are the Dads???
And here are the GIRLS…a short but sweet visit to our house!!
Logan wasn’t too sure about this and neither was Elizabeth!
Your pics turned out good! I still have to shrink and send you mine. I'm glad we were able to come by your house, even if it was just for a short time.
1 comment:
Your pics turned out good! I still have to shrink and send you mine. I'm glad we were able to come by your house, even if it was just for a short time.
Post a Comment